I'm Jeff, and I've been operating as the "Orange Hat Tech" for several years now. I do whatever technical work happens to cross my path. Currently, I'm:
- Writing MIT Licensed, C89 libraries
- Trying to make the world's most accurate butter-based space combat simulator, ScrumbleShip.
- Administering my linux server out of Kansas City, where it runs the various websites and services I provide people.
In the past, I've:
- Administered linux servers for frogstar.com, a Minecraft server, and the Zen Community of Oregon.
- Fixed computers for small businesses and anyone else who needed it.
- Messed around with C GUI libraries
- Worked on Horns and Holly, a prehistorical survival game for Google's Daydream VR platform.
- Built a few websites using a system called Drupal.
- Administered the minecraft server Dirkocraft
- Taught various computer courses for my local city's recreation department.
- Discovered and explored several small caves.
If you need to contact me, please click here.
If you like small birds and government gag orders, please click here.